Thursday, April 9, 2009

1st draft


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

3 comments:

  1. Hi Evan,
    I love the accent! The script is really well written and I think the music sets the mood that is appropriate for the subject that your podcast covers. Great Job!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ev,
    Great job on the podcast. The accent is very entertaining and I would have to agree with mom. The only thing that I would fix is that when you said "When I asked to freedom with my youngest daughter," it sounds a bit like with me youngest daughter. So if you fix that one thing, I think it'll sound better.

    From,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Evan,
    I agree with mom and dad. It is very well done. I think that on your script you said "I was very made, he was very upset," change it on your script to "I was very made and upset" because they don't match. Otherwise the accent is funny and its well done.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete